Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on HamsterStory;
- the standard capacity that rodents of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best breeders of this species;
- the best breedings for this species;
- statistics about rodents of this species;
- some rodents of this species: the best rodents in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best rodents of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of breeders who have rodents and breedings of this species.
Always show this help
Slightly larger than a squirrel, the chinchilla is one of the most popular pets today! This little ball of fur named after the Chincha people of the Andes. Their fur is very soft, making them targets for poachers looking to sell their fur to make clothes.
As pets, the chinchilla needs toys to chew so that their teeth don't grow too long. These little rodents are calm and affectionate, making them ideal pets!